- One 60-minute session = 1.0 PDH/CM/CLE Credit Hour
- One 90-minute session = 1.5 PDH/CM/CLE Credit Hours
Professional Development Hours
Visit https://www.pathlms.com/ite/courses/13303 to submit your professional development hours. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to view this link.
- Click on the first session you attended.
- Sign in to your ITE account. (If you do not have an account, you can create one.)
- Click on the session tab you attended.
- Click on the Attendance Verification tab.
- Answer the two questions.
- Click Next.
- Click Submit Answers.
- Click on Go to the Next Item.
- Print out your certificate.
Go back to the top of the page and click on “PA AV Summit – Sept. 4 – Sept. 6, 2019” and repeat the steps above to submit PDHs for all the sessions you attended.
If you have questions, please contact Eunice Thoya at email@example.com.
AICP members can self-report for CM credit:
For every two-year CM reporting period, AICP members may self-report up to eight credits from professional development activities like the PA AV Summit.
To access the form, visit: https://www.planning.org/cm/logging/selfreport
- The PA AV Summit is a multipart event with many sessions, but you should only fill one form.
- Enter the dates and the times of the PA AV Summit, not each individual session.
- Briefly describe all individual sessions and speaker information in the “Event or Course Description.”
- Submit your form.
Unfortunately, CLE credits were not available for the 2019 PA AV Summit.